Time and Directions
We are currently meeting at the Sheraton Resort and Conference Center in Georgetown at 10am on Sunday mornings. The Sheraton’s policy requires all guests on their property that are three years and older to wear a mask at all times.
Sheraton Hotel & Conference Center
1101 Woodlawn St.
Georgetown, TX 78628
During this transitional season we are going to:
- Ask attendees to honor distancing guidelines between families during our meetings
- Modify our meetings to make those distancing guidelines realistic
- Continue to provide a public livestream for those who consider it prudent to delay their own return to our gathering immediately
- Urge all of us to exercise patience and humility toward each other and our different perspectives and preferences during this season
Who We Are
Redemption Hill is a new church plant dedicated to serving the communities of Georgetown, Round Rock, and North Austin.
We are first and foremost centered on the Gospel of Jesus. Here’s what else you can expect:
- A Diverse Church: You’ll see all ages, nations, cultures and backgrounds who unite around the glorious gospel.
- Friendly People: We love to meet new folks and to have guests join us.
- Passionate Worship: Our meetings include contemporary music and preaching from the Bible.
- A Relaxed Atmosphere: You’ll notice some folks who like to dress up for church and others who don’t. Feel free to wear what’s comfortable for you, and you’ll fit right in.
Update: Children’s Ministry has resumed as of October 25, 2020.
We offer children’s classes during the sermon for children ages 8 months through age 5. There is also a private nursing moms room for mothers with newborns and and young children.
In order to ensure the highest level of safety for our children we run background checks on all children’s ministry workers and utilize an electronic check-in/check-out system to ensure children are safe.
We desire to accommodate children with special needs to the best extent we can (as a small church). Please let us know if there are specific ways we can serve your child.
Please see here for additional details about Children’s Ministry.