The Bridge Course
Explore the Christian faith in a relaxed environment over the course of 10 weeks. Our time together begins with free breakfast and a casual time to get to know one another. Listen, learn, discuss, and discover. Ask anything. This is a safe context led by people just like you where no question is out of bounds and no one will make you say or believe anything. Who is it for? It is for everyone, especially:
- Anyone with doubts about Christianity
- Anyone wanting to investigate the Christian faith
- New Christians
- Newcomers to the church
- Anyone who wants to “brush up” on the basics
What is involved?
The Bridge Course is a series of talks addressing the big questions of life. Topics include, “How good is good enough,” “How can God allow suffering,” “Why doesn’t God just forgive everyone,” and many more. After each talk, we have a short time to discuss the topic together and answer any questions that come up.
What does it cost?
Nothing. We don’t accept donations and even the breakfast is free. Come as you are!
This form below registers you for the Spring 2020 Bridge Course. One registration per person, please. More details will be sent out as we get closer to the Spring.
Schedule and topics:
- How Good Are You?
- Why Doesn’t God Just Forgive Everyone?
- How Can God Allow Suffering?
- How Could God Send People To Hell?
- Can We Really Trust The Bible?
- Is Jesus Really The Only Way?
- Why Did Jesus Have To Die?
- How Do We Know Jesus Rose From The Dead?
- Is Christianity Really Worth It?
- Where Do We Go From Here?
- Celebration dinner
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.