Rick Segal shares a wonderful perspective on the evangelistic life of the christian, over at the Desiring God blog. The second half of his post lists and elaborates on these seven simple steps to boost evangelism in your life.
- Pray for unbelievers in your life by name.
- Be intentional in pursuing relationships and scheduling time with unbelievers.
- Don’t withdraw from unbelieving family members. Lean in.
- Love your neighbors.
- Appreciate your work place as the best place.
- Harvest relationships from your children’s activities.
- Take up a new hobby, especially one shared in groups.
Go read the whole thing!